- As Scrum Master at Maxnet you will be the “servant leader” for a multiple teams, removing impediments and helping the team remain focused on sprint goals.
- You will lead sprint planning, daily scrums, and retrospectives.
- The Scrum Master also tracks and monitors metrics for the team focused on improving team performance.
- Promoting self-organization and constantly improving our standards of work.
- Identifying, tracking, removing, or escalating impediments to enable team success toward the sprint commitments.
- Tracking metrics (inputs, outputs, and outcomes) for team and monitoring on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitating process to decide which stories will be included in each sprint through understanding team’s velocity and story scope and size.
- Ensuring planning of go-live and deployment activities and facilitates their execution.
What Skill You Need:
- Proven ability to remove roadblocks (technical & business) for teams.
- Strong communication, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to develop productive working relationships.
- Proven ability to plan and execute deployment activities at the team level.
- Proven Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms.
- Proven ability & technical knowledge to coordinate & deliver technical solutions.
- Should have experience into Testing (Manual\ Automation).
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) structure and theories.
- Experience with Agile Management tools (e.g. Rally, JIRA, VersionOne).
- Previous Project Management experience along with working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field (Masters is a plus).
Permanent / Fulltime
Skills Required: Certified Scrum Master , Basic understanding of programming languages and Demonstrated passion for agile mindset and tenets.